European Racking Federation
Welcome to the FEM Racking and Shelving (R&S) Product Group, (formerly known as the European Racking Federation) that represents, promotes and protects the interests of the Racking and Shleving Industry by:
- Establishing a source of information for manufacturers, distributors, test houses, control organisations, users, teaching bodies and government authorities
- Facilitating European discussion about technical, commercial and economic storage equipment and methods issues
- Facilitating European collaboration
- definition and classification of equipment
- production of standards
- safety and quality
- market data
- research and development
- Publishing a range of studies and documents promoting safer utilisation of storage equipment
- Promoting any other activity of value to manufacturers and users
Our Mission Statement
The FEM R&S of national manufacturers Associations has the aim of influencing all manufacturers and the market worldwide towards common, cost effective, safe technical standards.
Please note that for an Association to become a member of this FEM Product Grouup, they must also be a member of FEM, within the eligibility criteria of FEM (see website http://www.fem-eur.com/index.php/about_intro/en/). Subscription fees are payable to both FEM and FEM R&S on an annual basis.
European Materials Handling Federation
ERF is the Racking and Shelving Product Group of FEM
Click here for more information on FEM (European Materials Handling Federation).